Learn to Export With U.S. Commercial Services
Thursday, May 31, 2012
Join ICMAD and the U.S Commerical Services learn and share how to develop future programs to focus on the best fitting markets for your brands.
Thursday May 31st
Law offices of Bryan Cave LLP
120 Broadway, Suite 300
Santa Monica, CA 90401-2386
5:30 p.m.– 6 p.m.– Check In
6 p.m. -7:30 p.m. – Presentation
7:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. – Q&A and Round Table Discussion
• Learn how the U.S. Government can help you with your greatest export related sales and marketing needs.
• Build relationships with the experts here and abroad to simplify the process of exporting your brand.
• Learn how you can get appointments with international buyers at Cosmoprof North America in July 2012.
• Meet local legal experts on international trade.
• Share with industry colleagues your questions and best practices to help strengthen our economy through exporting.
This will be the first in a series of seminars with our partners at U.S. Commercial Services.
Attendance is complimentary, but please let us know if you are coming.
Space is limited. RSVP by calling ICMAD 1-800-334-2623 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The U.S. Commercial Service is the trade promotion arm of the U.S. Department of Commerce’s International Trade Administration. U.S. Commercial Service trade professionals in over 100 U.S. cities and in more than 75 countries help U.S. companies get started in exporting or increase sales to new global markets.
The U.S. Commercial Service uses Export.gov, the U.S. Government’s export portal, as its main online resource for exporting U.S. clients. For market research, trade events, trade leads, and information on how to export, please visit Export.gov.
The U.S. Commercial Service directs international companies (buyers of U.S. goods and services) to buyusa.gov.
Meeting host, Bryan Cave LLP is a leading business and litigation firm with global reach with a consulting firm of non-lawyer professionals with a full range of services for corporate clients engaged in international business.