ICMAD Partner/Program Information
ICMAD has a wide range of programs and services to provide entrepreneurs with the resources to compete within the marketplace and around the world.
Since 1974, ICMAD has hosted a workshop with FDA’s Office of Cosmetics and Colors. This annual event has been held in many locations throughout the U.S. and provides up to date cosmetic companies on the latest legislation and regulations.
- ICMAD provides a health insurance benefit with Association Health Programs. Take advantage of our buying power by saving up to 50% on your health insurance premiums through our exclusive program.
- ICMAD provides a business insurance program and a credit card processing program available to all members.
- PartnerShip Discount Shipping Service, which gives you discounts on carriers such as FedEx and UPS.
- Learn the latest marketing data from Kline & Company.
- Obtain information on compliance training from NSF International.
- ICMAD Certificates of Free Sale provides you with the right paperwork to get your products through customs. Authenticate required export documents for custom requirements.
- New partners also provide warehousing and shipping solutions as well as bar coding options.
- ICMAD partners with BIORIUS, a technical consultancy located in Belgium that allows members to register and export their products to EU member countries.
- When exporting products, make sure to save on shipping and time with Masterpiece International. They will help you get your items on time.
- Foreign Market Advantage - ICMAD is a presence at several international trade shows in Italy, Las Vegas and Hong Kong.
- Travel Discounts from Budget and Avis.
- Free six month listing on CosmeticIndex.com
- Free/Discounted subscriptions for GCI Magazine, Beauty Fashion and BIR Review.
ICMAD sponsors an awards program to celebrate innovation and creativity in the cosmetic industry. The CITY (Cosmetic Innovator of The Year) awards have been featured in most of the best known industry publications. Members and Nonmembers are invited to participate.
ICMAD also sponsors a student competition for package designers and invites colleges and universities throughout the U.S. The "Young Designers" are very enthusiastic about the program and very creative in their designs. Click here for further details.