Stay in touch with the events of our industry.
6th Annual Forum on Cosmetics and Personal Care ProductsDate: 03/28/2019
Register for this event
Prepare to meet the challenges of the rapidly evolving legal and regulatory landscape of the cosmetics and personal care products industry.
Join distinguished counsel and regulatory authorities who will help you:
- Analyze the extent to which proposed federal legislative reforms may re-regulate the cosmetic and personal care industries;
- Understand how state anti-cruelty efforts will impact the cosmetics and personal care products testing;
- Navigate challenges associated with new requirements in China concerning the registration of first-imported non-specials cosmetics;
- Determine whether CBD hemp oil can be used legally as an ingredient;
- Evaluate the commercial appeal and regulatory soundness of “clean” “natural” and “green” cosmetics;
- Weigh the “pros and cons” of using influencers and paid promoters;
- Explore the significance of the new Prop 65 reforms and class action activity;
- Address new M&A challenges impacting the industry.