Stay in touch with the events of our industry.
ICMAD Presents New Webinar in Export Series - "How to Get Your Natural Health Products Into the Hands of Canadians"Date: 10/26/2017
ICMAD Presents Its Newest Webinar in Its Export Series: "How to Get Your Natural Health Products Into the Hands of Canadians"
Date: October 26, 2017
Time: 2:00 P.M. EST
Cost: $75 Members / $95 NonMembers
In Canada, products that are classified as "natural health" products (NHP’s) can include both dietary supplements and topical products, such as sunscreens and/or acne products. NHPs require product licenses, along with specific import requirements. Do you sell these types of products? Do you plan on offering them in the future? If so, would you like to know more regarding the regulatory and quality aspects? In this webinar, we will discuss:
- What are Natural Health Products?
- How can I get them safely and legally into Canada?
- How can I work with Health Canada when importing my NHPs into Canada?
- How can I prevent issues from arising at the boarder?
- What precautions should be taken pre and post importation of these products into Canada?
- What future regulatory changes could I expect to occur for NHP’s?
- What are acceptable NHP claims and what can happen if they are not?
All these questions and more will be discussed during a 60 minute webinar hosted by Robert H. R. Fichtner and Layne L’Abbé of Focal Point Research Inc., and Gordon Greenwood of Maclaren Corlett LLP.
Robb Ross-Fichtner Layne L'Abbé Gordon Greenwood