Significant product/property coverage for the independent cosmetic entrepreneur.
Product/Property Insurance Benefits
Cosmetic Insurance Services (CIS), ICMAD’s endorsed insurance broker, has a revamped cosmetic insurance program with the AIX Group, a Hanover Insurance Company. The program was launched in early 2011 and is gaining great traction.
With more than 30 years of experience providing insurance products to the cosmetic industry, CIS is the industry leader in product offerings, with a service platform considered to be the best in the industry. CIS was chosen to provide ICMAD members with insurance coverage because of their commitment to servicing small and large cosmetic companies as well as their ability to obtain the best insurance products at the most affordable rates. Their staff of experts is dedicated exclusively to the cosmetic and personal care products industry. They are ready to help you improve both your coverage and cost of your risk management program.
The CIS AIX program offers superior pricing while providing coverage enhancements unavailable in other programs and unheard of in the industry. It has already received highly positive responses from new and existing clients and other insurance brokers.
Here are just a few of the new program’s enhancements:
- Worldwide Coverage Territory for Products Liability Suits
- Product Recall Coverage Included/Loss of Profit Included
- Professional Liability Coverage for Demonstrators
- Blanket Additional Insured/Broad Form Vendors Coverage
- No Deductible for Products Liability/First Dollar Coverage
- Defense Outside the Policy Limit
- Both Admitted Paper and Non-Admitted Paper Available
- Blanket Limits Available for both Real and Personal Property
- Blanket Limits Available on Business Income/Extra Expense
- Low Minimum Deductibles Starting at $1,000
- Newly Acquired or Constructed Property (Building: $2,000,000)
- Property in Transit $250,000
- Employee Dishonesty $500,000
- Full Windstorm Coverage Available Including Florida and Texas
- Property Off Premises included $500,000
- Extended Business Income Coverage (365 Days)
- EQSL Coverage Available Including California
- Sub-Limits for Earthquake and Flood Available Including California
- Exhibition Floater $100,000